Governance Structure of LisMath
The governance structure of LisMath is organized as follows.
The Directive Board is in charge of monitoring the students' and supervisors' activities, as well as of compiling the Annual Report of the program which is made available to the External Advisory Committee.
- Program Director: Miguel Abreu
- Algebra: Carlos André, Gracinda Gomes
- Analysis: Amélia Bastos, Carlos Rocha, Teresa Faria
- Geometry and topology: Margarida Mendes Lopes, Teresa Monteiro Fernandes
- Mathematical logic and computation: Cristina Sernadas, Mário Edmundo
- Mathematical physics: Gabriel Lopes Cardoso, Jean-Claude Zambrini
- Numerical analysis and applications: Adélia Sequeira, José Francisco Rodrigues
The Scientific Board advises the Directive Board on all scientific aspects of the program.
External Advisory Committee
- Ugo Bruzzo, International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA), Trieste, Italy.
- Luis Caffarelli, University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- Angus Macintyre, Queen Mary, University of London, UK.
The External Advisory Committee assesses the activities and the performance of the program.